Tuition and Fees Policy
Please note that rates are charged on a monthly basis.
|6 weeks – 12 months
Age: 6 weeks to 12 months
|49 – 72 months
Age: 4 years old to 6 years old
|13 – 24 months
Age: 1 years old to 2 years old
|73 moths – 12 years
Age: 6 years old to 12 years old
|25 – 48 months
Age: 2 years old to 4 years old
The registration fee is $75 for 1 child or $125 per family (more than 1 child) and is payable upon enrollment. In the event of a child’s departure from the program, a new registration fee will be required upon re-enrollment. Please note that registration fees are nonrefundable.
We happily accept various payment methods, including:
- Creek Nation
- Cherokee Nation
- DHS Subsidy
- Ottawa Tribe
- Modoc Tribe
- Private Pay
- Ameri Corps
- Employment Reimbursement
Your child’s happiness, safety, and growth are central to our mission, and we’re excited to embark on this incredible journey together. Join us at Ellemnopy Preschool & Playhouse, where your child’s future radiates with promise!
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- Ellemnopy requires that tuition be paid in advance.
- Tuition is to be paid monthly via Money Order, or Credit/Debit Card.
- Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- NO Cash or Personal Check Payments Accepted
- Please input your child’s name and the month you are paying for in the memo section of the money order.
- Once your child is enrolled in our program, the tuition is due continually each month.
- No tuition adjustments will be made due to illness, holidays, school closings, or transfers. Days cannot be exchanged or made up for other days.
- Ellemnopy Parents: all parent fees (co-pays) should be paid on or before the 1st of each month. If payments are not made by the 5th of the month we are required to report lack of payments to DHS which could put your services in jeopardy.
- Ellemnopy Parents: failure to swipe your child in and out via the EBT machine on a daily basis will result in you personally paying for that day of child care services. DHS will NOT pay Ellemnopy for any attendance that has not been documented by you
LATE TUITION FEES
A $10.00 late fee is assessed if tuition is not paid by 6:00 p.m. on the 5th of the month, without previous arrangements already made. If tuition is not paid by the 5th of the month, your child will not be able to attend Ellemnopy until full payment is made.
MULTIPLE CHILD DISCOUNT
Currently, we do not offer a multiple child discount for tuition fees. However, we do provide a multiple child discount for the registration fee. Instead of the standard $75 per child, families with more than one child will only be charged a one-time fee of $125. This helps make enrollment more affordable for families with multiple children attending Ellemnopy Preschool & Playhouse.
Tuition Rate Changes
There will be periodic tuition and fee increases. The increases are usually during the mid of August. Parents will have a minimum of 30 days written notice of any changes.
RETURNED CHECK FEE
For any check returned unpaid from the bank for any reason, there will be a returned check fee of $25.00 charged to that account.